Moster Energy Belly Button Rings My Arms Feet Forehead...soo Itchy?? ?

My arms feet forehead...soo itchy?? ? - moster energy belly button rings

Recently, I received the e-mail everyewhere and began to itch! Mosquito bites not. First it was my feet, then helped my eyes, my ears and then I took an arm of the stomach alittle hot shower. Also, when I hurt myself at the mall stmach did, or off. the food he ate 2 days were:
Eggo Waffles Strawberry
mento a coin
Mexican-Style Pizza --
Curly Fries
Moster Energy Drink
Gummies Fruit Acids
Gums


That is all ..... My stomach started badly about 30 minutes after the consumption of sweets and monsters .... I'm not allergic to pets at all. Docters all here to hel [p? ugh now my face is itching! HELP IDK Whats Happenin 2 ME? this is soo weird

0 comments:

Post a Comment