Sylvania Tv Problems 1990 46' Sylvania Super Screen Tv- Color Problems?

1990 46' Sylvania super screen tv- color problems? - sylvania tv problems

Hello I have a widescreen TV Sylvania 46'-1990 Super I pulled back the fly and see that are red and blue arms, but not with weapons to green ... I am only one, a red top with a few blue-screen image appears as a devil ... Do you think that the weapon is fired this mean? or can be checked first? This is also too expensive to replace, too? any help is appreciated ... thankyou
Adrienne

1 comments:

tank171 said...

I am sorry to say this, but I think it's time to buy a new TV. I seriously doubt that Sylvania still sells parts for this TV, and if they do, it would probably be very expensive.

And see how that is, perhaps, try your TV to the green line, and see no other colors to see if it still works. Use a multimeter to check whether a current through the return of the son to the gun. Other than that, call some workshops for local television stations.

Post a Comment