Twisted Colon What Can Be Done Had A Colonoscopy Yesterday And Have To Have It Repeated, Anyone With Same ?

Had a colonoscopy yesterday and have to have it repeated, anyone with same ? - twisted colon what can be done

Yesterday I had a colonoscopy, which could not be completed because of pain, cramps in the intestinal polyps. I need to practice under general anesthesia. On the test could move my doc found three polyps, a small, 2.5 cm and greater than that. Biopsy at all. He wants me to one of the pelvic and abdominal scan, good to see something about myself and say that the polyps larger than 1 cm a 50/50 chance to have cancer. I'm scared, worried and a little desperate. I am generally a positive person and try not to worry until the facts are known, but I completely with your knickers in a twist. Anyone who has ever appreciated such things, what was your experience, words of wisdom.

3 comments:

ann s said...

tienen muchos en el pólipos mid colon cancerosos no han tenido 2 colonscopia apareció de nuevo one recuperar lo que fue otra cosa es no cancer, CT Escáners excluir es el área o cualquier otra comprobar que no existen otros problemas y algún momento uno in sigue others, Dr. tend to be somewhat concerned, and if the medical CT has a full picture of what happens
Anyway keep calm, try, because they are too many questions on behalf of a new treatment, all that writing a list to take with you to focus doctors on something that you enjoy. good luck with everything.

Xavier61 said...

The first thing to remember is that the doctors enter Senario getting worse. I had a similar experience several years ago and said similar things. The polyps are harmless.
I had a colonoscopy every 3 years thereafter, have for some time. There was no recurrence of polyps.

Trinidy said...

My father had found polyps and cancer. But the doctor said it was too big and my father had lived with them for 4-5 years. He said if he was surprised that it is highly likely, before he could do surgery to get rid of the cancer and Kemo. Thus, although not so good, I hope you have taken early enough.

Post a Comment